Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My List

It seems to be the cool blogging thing to do! Braeden did it, Clarissa did it, Emma did it, and now here I am doing it! Anyway, here it is:

A-Anne
B-Braeden
C-Clarissa
D-Deseret
E-Emma
F-Freja (Does it count if I've only met her once???)
G-Grandma-up-the-hill (Is that cheating?)
H-Hyrum
I-Isaiah
J-Jessica
K-Katie
L-Liberty
M-Marianne
N-Nikki
O-Olivia (I know four of them!)
P-Patty
Q-The Snow Queen!
R-Robert
S-Savannah
T-Thelma
U-is for all the Ugly people I know (Although I don't know any)
V-Vincent Van Gogh
W-Wyatt (I know two!)
X-For all you Xylophone players out there!!!!
Y-Who knows anyone whose name starts with Y?!?!?!?
Z-Zack (I don't think I know a Zack but Clarissa put it on her blog so I'll just copy her!!! )


T-The E-End!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your mom's cousin is Zachary. He's Jessica's brother. You don't know any ugly people? That's kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yanni or Yuri those are Y names. I don't know any personally, but hey, why not. I'm sad that no one in my family was represented. Ah well. I guess we need to go visit more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honored that I am mentioned twice in this wonderful post. I am also honored that you mention my best friend who you have only met once.

    ReplyDelete