Monday, April 12, 2010

News

I have good news and bad news!

The bad news it that I am done with 6th grade the reson this is bad is for part of my school I got to write blog posts and My mom would corect them with me! But now that I'm not in 6th grade anymore I wont have an amazing mom to corect my posts any more! And spelling and pucktuathon is not one of my strong ponts! So I'm sorry if my posts are just to horable to read and you can't stand my bad spelling!!!! Anyway lett me tell you my good news!!!

My good news it I'M IN 7TH GRADE!!!! To day was my fist day!! I really like it exsept its alot harder than 6th grade! Also Liberty is in 5th grade!!! I'm really exsited and I can't beleve I'm a 7th grader!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being a 7th grader. Don't let anyone shove you in a locker.

    I'm not worried about your lack of mom editing your blog. A few misspelled words never scare me.

    I'm glad your back from your near death tonsil experience. I missed hearing from you. How's your throat?

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete