Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Braided Headband-Heidi hair

This is one of my favorite hair dos! We have the movie Heidi and her hair looks like this so I decided to try it!
First I parted her and put one side in a pigtail

Then I started next to the part and French braided up staying away from the middle of her head. I did a normal french braid but reversed it and instead of going over I went under.
Go the whole way to the top of her head french braiding.

Once I got to the top of her head, and ran out of hair, I took out the pigtail and started braiding down the other side of her head.


Once I got to the bottom of her head I finessed the braid going as far as I could and secured it with an rubber band.

Next I wrapped the braid around her head, and secured it with bobby pins and hide it behind the braid as much as you can.

NOW YOUR DONE!!!!!!
here is it from the back,

and the top!


And here is it from the front. Isn't she pretty!!! (sorry this picture is kind of blurry)

And then this is how it looks the next day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Lucky you to have such a charming model to show your hair creations to their best advantage! Lucky Liberty to have such hair creations!

    Still, will you adopt me?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete