Monday, March 8, 2010

Our weekend

After school on Friday Clarissa's friend Rebecca came to our house! I'm not sure exactly why, but I know her mom is in the hospital. We had fun that night. We watched the Princess Bride (Clarissa's new favorite movie, by the way.)

Then on Saturday we had ALOT OF FUN. We took a lunch and went up our hill (We found what looked like a horse's skeleton. It was gross. ) and around to grandma's house where we tried to ride Old Paint bareback. It was scary though because we didn't even have a rope! Also I got alot of white horse hair on my jacket. We ate lunch at Boulder, then climbed a cliff--well, Rebecca did--we went around. Then we went to the field behind grandma-up-the-hill's, by the dump and Beaver Dam's. THEN we went to the field (more like treacherous jungle) behind grandma-up-the-hills and then we had real adventures!

First, Rebecca's boot got stuck in the mud and her sock got all muddy so she had to wear other socks and now her boots are still REALLY MUDDY!!! Then Clarissa and I go burrs in our hair!!!!!!! Luckily Rebecca got mine out but Clarissa's got really stuck and tangled in her hair but when we got home my dad got them out. Then I fell in a really muddy gross ditch ruining the crackers we were saving for later. (It was dramatic!) ! That's when we decided to go home.

When we got home we ALL took showers and got in to CLEAN clothes. (It was refreshing!) Then we made a restaurant for the Missionaries and my parents. It was called The Victorian Cottage. It was REALLY fun. We all were waitresses except Liberty. (She wanted to be the cook.) We made menus and had candles and music and had ALOT of fun!!!

Then yesterday Elesa (Rebecca's big sister) came to our house and Leana (Rebecca's little sister) might come today!

It's been really fun having them here! And I think they're going to stay with us for two weeks!!!! I'm really excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that Braeden likes the Princess Bride. It sounds like you had fun (well, except for the skeleton, mud and burrs)!

    I can't wait for next time I come!

    ReplyDelete