Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our Picnic

Ever since I was really little my siblings and I loved to go play on Jeoff's land. Right across our driveway it has a stream that goes out in a place so it looks like a really little lake. We have forts, and play dolls, and go swimming there. Also we always find the first buttercup there!!! (By the way we never ended up finding a buttercup yesterday.) And yesterday we had our picnic!!! Here's me enjoying the wonderful warm weather:

First we set up camp. We had two folding chairs, a towel laid out (I'm sitting on the towel in the last picture), and the boys tepee:
The boys chopped out some of the ice out of our mini lake and tried to make a boat (It wasn't successful)

We brought our dolls Josefina, Emily, Sara, and Molly. Carolina held Bitty Baby, and Kirsten and Clarissa decided not to come. They thought it was too cold. After a while we got some company, and Isaiah joined us!!
Here's Liberty and Carolina enjoying our picnic lunch (or mini pizzas!)
We had a great time at our picnic. The only problem is the weather doesn't look quite as nice as yesterday, but we can hope for the best, right?
P.S Doesn't arond our house look so nice and sunny? You Davises should come and have another picnic with us!!! And Thelma while you're here Grandma can take you to the Dentist!!
(You should come soon before I get my tonsils out!)

1 comment:

  1. This is from Clarissa. It does look sunny, but it was so cold. Mom and I sat inside and enjoyed heat, a table, and (maybe not so enjoyable) algebra problems.

    ReplyDelete