Monday, March 1, 2010

March

When my mom read Jennifer's blog and saw that Isaiah found Jennifer a buttercup, she told us to go find her a buttercup (For the past long time my sisters and I had always found the first buttercup of the year. I guess Isaiah beat us!)
So this morning we went outside to look for buttercups! We didn't find any but we're going to look more this afternoon! We're also having a picnic. (Well everyone but my mom and Clarissa. They said its too cold for them).
I'm so excited for March (I hope it's this warm the whole month!) Here are somethings I'm exsited about for March:

We're going to Fiddler on the Roof at the Hale Theater!

Naomi and Neena might come and stay with us for the first part of their spring break!

Also in March I'm GETTING MY TONSILS OUT!! I'm not ecsited but at least I get to eat alot of ice cream!!! So just be prepared. I'm getting my tonsils out on the 18th so I'm probably not going to be writing blogs for a while.

Well, I hope you all have a great March! And I better go get school done so we can go on our picnic!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about the tonsil thing. I think you'll be glad it's done. When Mark had his out, he wanted them put back in...at least at first. He thought that would make it all feel better.

    Will you mail me a buttercup?

    ReplyDelete