Monday, March 15, 2010

A lot to say!!!!

I have a lot to say so I will just, "Begin at the beginning and don't stop till I get to the end!" (as the Mad Hatter in Alice In Wonderland would say.)



First we had a mini-sleepover with Savannah!!! (The reason I say mini is that she didn't actually sleep over!!!) Savannah was staying at our house while Jennifer cleaned the church. We read stories and we even made here a little bed!!! It was REALLY fun!!



Exciting thing #2 was a couple of days ago. We--Liberty, Morgan (he's not in the picture), Carolina, and I--all did our hair in two buns on the top of our head. (Except for Morgan; I don't think he had enough hair for that!) We put on green shirts and painted three freckles on all of our cheeks!!! Clarissa wasn't home and we begged Hyrum to do it to but he wouldn't!!! But we had A LOT OF FUN!!!!!

P.S We're not as miserable as we look in this picture!

The next thing (I think this was BY FAR the best!) is Clarissa, Rebecca, Liberty, my dad and Chase went to NAOMI'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! It was SO fun. Naomi's big brother Nate was getting his Eagle. So we went to the ceremony thing at their church! Then Clarissa and Rebecca went to the mall while my dad went to the temple. And me and Liberty stayed at Naomi's house! We had SO much fun!!!


We went to DI and had a contest to see who could get the best outfit for $6.00. It was really fun!!!!! Me and Naomi got both really cute outfits. For you Wells church goers, the outfit I wore last Sunday was the outfit I got! And Neena and Liberty both got kind of crazy outfits!!!! Liberty and Neena are just perfect for each other. They're both really shy but when they're together, they are really crazy!! Any way it was soooooooo fun! And when we got home we did a fashion show for our parents!


We had a Great time at Naomi's. Anyway, here are some pictures from on the way to Naomi's. It was really fun. We took pictures of everybody's eyes and ears and hair. It was cool but if I showed you all of them, you'd probably get really bored!


It was really crazy!!


The last exciting thing (or not exciting) is that I'm going to get my tonsils out this week!!! And we're going to Salt Lake tomorrow so if I don't write for a while, that's why! So wish me luck (I'll be needing it!)

2 comments:

  1. Desi,
    I didn't know you got the outfit you wore yesterday for $6. You're so smart and are living providently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!!

    Maybe next time I come over we could go to DI and find MORE cute outfits (or crazy, whichever one works)!!!

    I can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete