Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Tale of Two Cakes

On Saturday, Carolina and I made carrot cake!!! Carolina decided that the cake batter was a kingdom. She told me that the cinnamon were The good guys and the salt were the bad guys. (It was very interesting!) Also, the carrots were the princesses, and the flower was the princes trying to rescue the princesses. Next She decided that the raisins were boats and the nuts were the scuba divers! It was getting exiting by then and she was getting an audience!
Carolina's awesome! She reminds me of myself! I love her!!!!



Here is Carolina after making the cake! (she wanted to make sure that she didn't get her clothes dirty and insisted on wearing two aprons!)


She's a nut, and I love her! :)

2 comments:

  1. Now I want carrot cake! Complete with Carolina's story to go along. Carolina IS awesome...like her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a star. I love the way you're taking care of everyone while your mom's gone!

    ReplyDelete