Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Peach Pie!!!

My dad is a great guy he has 4 main interests. (After his family of coarse.) they are

1. BYU foot ball

2. Bees

3. Lawn Mowing

4. And fruit mainly peaches!

(This blog is about #4) When ever we go anywhere (Even if we're on vacation and we cant realy eat a whole box of peaches.) My dad wants to get cases of peaches (He awesome like that!) Any way, two days ago we got, like we get every year 4 big boxes of peaches!

And then we, Clarissa, Liberty, Mom, Hyrum and I got some of these:
And made three of these:

(I'm sorry this is the most ugly pie we made but we alrady ate the other ones!)
Any way it was so much fun me and my mom made crusts, Clarissa and Hyrum peeled and cut, and Liberty boiled it was great!
I had so much fun! I'm so thankful for all my siblings and how we can have so much fun together! And I'm thandkful that my dad loves peaches!

3 comments:

  1. That looks wonderful. I wish I had some peach pie right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is watering! You ARE lucky to have such a great dad and such a great family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's February 2 now, and I'm still craving peach pie. You started something!!

    ReplyDelete