Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer!!!

Sorry I haven't written forever, but I've had a GREAT summer!!! So let me tell you some things I did this summer. First it was my birthday!!! so I'm not a "Almost 12 Year Old" anymore! We went to Twin and got pedicures it was way fun!!!
Also now that I'm 12 I got to go to girls camp!!!! My friend Naomi and cousin Maisie got to go with us!!! I had so much fun except for the first night it was 18 degrees!!! but then it got warmer! And we had A lot of fun!!!!!
then, Hyrum got baptised every one came and we had a lot of fun!


Sorry these are getting out of order but anyway here's my cousins from Hawaii they came for a Family Reunion at my grandmas house we had an amazing time!


Then we starred in the amazing Musula Children's theater production "King Arther's Quest!" It was SOOOO Much fun! I was Guenevere it was amazing I had SUCH a good time!
(P.S I'm standing on the 2nd row in the middle if you wanted to know.)
Any way, I had a great summer!!! also sorry for not writing much!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was thrilled to see a blog post from you. It was even more thrilling for me to get to see you and your sisters (and everyone) this summer. You are such fabulous girls. Talented and beautiful and good.

    ReplyDelete