Monday, May 3, 2010

Chicken Nuggets and Corn Dogs

Last week my mom went to Woman's Comfrenc! It was...well...hard. My mom goes every year ever since I can remember!

When I was little I always was existed when my mom left. My dad stayed home, we ate as many fried eggs as we coud and we played "Wild Things" (A game we play only when my mom wasn't home that consisted of hiding, screaming, and tickling!) We had so much fun! Until, it changed.

Now we're older! this year my dad went to school one of the days and we stayed home! I Guss it wasn't that bad because at least I learned some valuable skills! Here are some of them:

1. I am the best person in the whole world at heating up frozen Chicken nuggets and Corn Dogs in the Microwave! (When I first got started I seemed to always to make the corn dogs get all puffy and cracked I don't know why, but I'm a prow now!)

2. I realised something amazing! (Maybe even more amazing than heating up corn dogs! I'm not so sure though) just give someone extra computer time or put them in front of the TV or Wii and they'll be occupied for howers (and even better they won't make any messes)!!!!

3. Clean Hyrum, Morgan and Carolina's rooms last or they'll just get messy agaen!

Any way we had a good time but I'm
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Glad my mom's home!

P.S Number fore on my list of "tings I learned" is this: No matter how old you are it is still scary waking true the house in the dark huddling close to Carolina (Little kids get the flash lites unfairer right?) Looking for dad playing wild things!

4 comments:

  1. Our kids used to have more fun when they were younger. Adam would take them to the zoo and the Ballard Locks. Now they just had to do school.

    Promise me Desi, don't eat corn dogs. THEY ARE NOT FOOD.

    It sounds like you did a great job taking care of everyone. (besides the corn dog thing)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope when you are a Mom you'll not adopt the put-them-in-front-of-the-TV-and-they-won't-make-a-mess strategy. This is your mother, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't play "Wild Things," but we play A LOT of Blindman's Bluff when my mom leaves. It totally rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom is lucky to have such lovely girls to take care of things while she's away.

    ReplyDelete